Thread: Message Read/Received notifications... personal DL's

Default Message Read/Received notifications... personal DL's

My all masterfull corporate tester claims:

a) Cannot see a way to request an "email read" receipt AND an "email received" receipt. I kinda really know how does that work inside most mail clients (i developed it in phpgrupware). So.... i cannot seem to find that either so i thought id just holler your way.

b) Cannot see a way for a user to create her own distribution lists based on gal and/or (preferably both) personal contacts. This is usually a hack in most aplications. Its a hack in exchange, its a hack in phpgroupware... i propose a hack:

Lets make tags in addressbooks a 'special' kind of email address. tag:tagname@domain entered in the To: box should be expanded to the emails of the enclosed addressbook entries with a default (say, work email), configurable by preference.

So, lets be able to email a "tag"

Yes a) has been requested before. b) is something new need to think about this a bit but I can see how that might work.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Is there any progress in requesting read/delivered receipts? And on the other side, I would like to see such a feature, that user can choose whether or not receipts will be send when he/she reads or receives message. By the way, does Zimbra ever support sending receipts when viewing messages in zimbra web interface?

It's not supported in the web interface today( I didn't see it in bugzilla with a quick search so feel free to drop it in bugzilla.). You request receipts today with outlook or an IMAP client today.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Any activity on this feature request?