Thread: Contact Groups

Hybrid View

Default Contact Groups

I have a few customers with 500+ contacts in their address book. They are needing to create contact groups for subsets of their address book. The most convenient way of doing this would be to show all of their contacts and allow them to highlight the contacts for a group. However, the problem for which I cannot find a solution is that when you are on the New Contact Group screen, you can search for contacts, and you can even enter an asterisk to show all; however, the asterisks only returns 50 results.

Does anyone know of a way to show all contacts when creating contact groups?

Thanks,
    -Marc

Ok, does anyone know of a way for one of my customers to email everyone in their contact list?

This goes to the above question. The customer has 100's of contacts in their contact list - the contact list consists of thir paying members. They need to send emails to all of the members without individually entering each name into the TO address, and without having to manually enter each name into a Contact Group.

Any ideas? Am I missing something straight forward here?

Thanks,
    -Marc