Welcome to the Archived, Readonly Zimbra Collaboration forums. Here’s the place where we talked about all things related to Zimbra email products. Registrations and postings are disabled here.
Be sure to visit https://www.zimbra.com/forums to start new discussions and to find the latest answers to questions being asked.
This was helpful to me as well. I did the firstname.lastname@example.org when I wanted email@example.com too.
Thanks for the solution!
OSS Zimbra 7.2.7 64-bit ... er ... now.
This worked for me as well. I did the same @mail.domain.com instead of @domain.com. Changing the email accounts to the proper domain and running the zmprov commands immediately solved the issue.
Thanks for the help.