I'am using zimbra open source edition version 4.5.6_GA1044 and i have a problema with amavis. Some messages they are being in the quarantine with the status "Bad Header", checking the header I verified that the messages that will count the characters as "ç" ... etc... is being barred for the amavis. Ex:
X-Amavis-Alert: BAD HEADER Non-encoded 8-bit data (char EA hex): Subject: ...o
Dia de Telefonia que voc\352 s\363 encontra aqui.\n
Checking the forum I implemented two alterations:
1. I added the line "$final_bad_header_destiny = D_PASS;" in /opt/zimbra/conf/amavisd.conf
2. I added the line "export LANG=pt_BR.utf-8" in the bas_profile of zimbra user.
I restarted the service but the problem continues.
any aid well coming!