Thread: Calendar Integration

Hybrid View

Default Calendar Integration

Hi guys,

So now i'm configuring my mail clients, so some users has Thunderbird and other Outlook, the thing is that I configured every client using the IMAP functionality to catch zimbra mails, and it works just fine, but my problem begins when i see the calendars in each client, i can find any apointments that i have in zimbra, all the calendars are empty on my clients, so if i want to see any calendar i have to log on the webmail or at zimbra desktop, what else i have to configure so i can see my calendars on my diverse clients, is there any port where the mail works? thanks any help

Have you shared the cal with the public? /pointed your thick-client at that .ics url?

If you want to edit events from thunderbird: Thunderbird & Lightning - ZimbraWiki

There's also the outlook connector in NE:/products/desktop_compatibility.html

You can compare editions here: /products/product_editions.html

Also, add your version information to your profile so we don't have to ask all the time in the future if your using NE/FOSS (it can make a difference on the things we recommend and commands we give).

via the command line:
    Code:
    su zimbra
    zmcontrol -v
    or in the main search bar of the web-client enter:
    Code:
    $set:get version
    /forums/profile.php?do=editprofile > about halfway down the page 'additional information' > zimbra version blank

I know you not 100% new to the forums -36 posts, but it saves us time from having to go dig through you old posts to find out