Hi,

I am a newbie in Zimbra. Recently I have installed 5.0.0 RC1 in my centos 5 system. It has been working till now without any issues. But, I had issues with connecting the server via mail clients. For trouble shooting this, I was going through the server configuration through the admin panel. I tried to disable an option ( I think it was related to encryption) in MTA configuration under server section and tried to save it, an error popped up. After that when I click on any buttons in the panel I got the same error. Then I tried to logout, then I got a message that "cannot connect to the server". Then I closed the window but cannot login to the panel again, I am getting the error "Unable to connect". I even tried to reboot the server, but still no luck.

When I ran the comand
$ zmcontrol status
it shows
"stats Stopped"
but, all other services were running. Then I started stats using "zmstatctl start"

When I ran the following command,
zmprov getServer nobox.whatever.com | grep -e Mode -e Auth -e Port

i am getting the following error
ERROR: zclient.IO_ERROR (invoke Connection refused, server: localhost) (cause: java.net.ConnectException Connection refused)

May I have disabled anything which crashed GUI ? or I have to start any other services ?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Leo