This can't be good....?
Been having fits with new install here is the latest.....
267 messages found for 326 total recipients (48 unique)
26244213 total bytes
98292.93 average bytes/msg
1.22 average recipients/msg
51723.21 average delay/msg (sec)
I have got to believe this is not good.
51723.21 average delay/msg (sec) is that "rate" acceptable? some days it's 9.56
741 messages found for 956 total recipients (153 unique)
58977286 total bytes
79591.48 average bytes/msg
1.29 average recipients/msg
27558.70 average delay/msg (sec)
We're being hit by the same problem here. Average delay is usually 4-5 sec. Any clue?
I am seeing this as well on our mailserver. Don't have noticeable delays that I'm aware of but I sometimes get people complaining about missing emails and want to be sure this couldn't be related:
14075 messages found for 32169 total recipients (1195 unique)
1085096579 total bytes
77093.90 average bytes/msg
2.29 average recipients/msg
13988.08 average delay/msg (sec)
We are running 5.0.10 at the moment but this delay has been in the logs as long as I can remember. Please let me know if anyone has heard of a solution to this issue. Thank you!
am also facing this as well on our mailserver. Don't have noticeable delays.
890 messages found for 7610 total recipients (5430 unique)
449329383 total bytes
504864.48 average bytes/msg
8.55 average recipients/msg
2452234.55 average delay/msg (sec)
I have found this is happening when some mails are queued for a very long time (ie: bad domain name in receipient's email address) which causes the statistics being erroneous.