Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Untagged messages appearing in spam folder

Quote Originally Posted by dwmtractor View Post
    It's worth experimenting, but I'm not sure what logfile (if any) is going to record the IMAP client moving a message from one folder to another. It's not a postfix or amavisd operation, if my theory is correct, it's just an IMAP one. Try moving a message from one folder to another (say, inbox to drafts) and then tail your logfiles to see what, if anything is recorded. Wouldn't surprise me if the answer was "nothing."
    I just checked. It looks like only new messages added get logged. I haven't looked at the code yet, but it might be possible edit the log4j.properties and turn on logging for IMAP copy.

You can check /opt/zimbra/log/audit.log to see if any of the accounts in question are getting logged in via imap. It's no guarantee to say they are moving the files, but it will be a step in some sort of direction.

Quote Originally Posted by mdeneen View Post
    I just checked. It looks like only new messages added get logged. I haven't looked at the code yet, but it might be possible edit the log4j.properties and turn on logging for IMAP copy.
    If you do, keep a close eye on logfile size and disk space--Linux is a great operating system, but like most every other system it gets real grumpy if the hard disk fills up.