Thread: Adding saved searches to an entire domain?

Default Adding saved searches to an entire domain?

I want to make it easier for users to clean out their inboxes so for the users closest to quota I create several default searches for mail of different sizes. That way I can tell them to go through and clean those searches first to make the biggest impact on their quota.

Is there a way to create default searches and then propagate them to all users? I like the script on the Wiki to notify users but now I'm looking for ways to help users with the actual cleaning process.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialKdkj View Post
    I want to make it easier for users to clean out their inboxes so for the users closest to quota I create several default searches for mail of different sizes. That way I can tell them to go through and clean those searches first to make the biggest impact on their quota.

Is there a way to create default searches and then propagate them to all users? I like the script on the Wiki to notify users but now I'm looking for ways to help users with the actual cleaning process.
    Are you using IMAP or web client? If IMAP, you can just sort the messages by size in the client and then pick them out quite easily.

This would be for web-client members. For example, I have a search in mine that shows all mail > 5mb. I'd like to, if possible, import this search to all accounts and tell people to click on that saved search and clean out the results.

I tried saving a search as a search folder in outlook and uploading a PST with the PST importer with just that saved search, but looks like saved searches aren't part of the import process.