Thread: Incorrect recieved date

Hybrid View

Default Incorrect recieved date

Help please.

I've recently installed Zimbra M2 and been trying to move/upload/migrate my old mail to my mailbox. So far any method used: draging and droping my old messages from a local copy using Thunderbird, even installing Courier-IMAP uploading my messages there and syncing them using imapsync (with --syncinternaldates) resulted in email sorted fine on my IMAP client (Thunderbird) but with all messages dated as today+time of upload/sync in the web interface.

My question is: is there a method in Zimbra to display messages properly (by time received) in Zimbra's webmail?

Thanks,

McMik

Quote Originally Posted by McMik
    Help please.

I've recently installed Zimbra M2 and been trying to move/upload/migrate my old mail to my mailbox. So far any method used: draging and droping my old messages from a local copy using Thunderbird, even installing Courier-IMAP uploading my messages there and syncing them using imapsync (with --syncinternaldates) resulted in email sorted fine on my IMAP client (Thunderbird) but with all messages dated as today+time of upload/sync in the web interface.

My question is: is there a method in Zimbra to display messages properly (by time received) in Zimbra's webmail?

Thanks,

McMik
    I seem to recall seeing this from someone else too, do a search, it may be a bug?