Hi Guys!

Ever since the time I first saw Zimbra I got hooked and I finally got a chance to install it at a client site. I installed Beta2 on FC3 under XEN and after I figured out that you had to have a DNS server the server finally installed and is half-way working.

All my problems are related to the MTA subsystem. The status shows mta and antivirus/antispam not running. MTA is in fact running though and seems to be working fine, except sometimes when messages (usually from the local domain to the local domain) seem to get stuck in the queue: Jan 11 09:57:08 ggimail postfix/lmtp[32146]: 43EFE512C2: to=<xxxx@gammagroup.info>, relay=localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1], delay=1580, status=deferred (co
nversation with localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1] timed out while sending end of data -- message may be sent more than once)

Even though I turned off antivirus/antispam in the administration console, I get this message when starting:

[zimbra@ggimail ~]$ zmmtactl start
DO: /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf -e smtpd_sasl_auth_enable='yes'
DO: /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf -e smtpd_tls_auth_only='yes'
DO: /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf -e disable_dns_lookups='no'
DO: /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf -e message_size_limit='10240000'
DO: /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf -e relayhost=''
DO: /opt/zimbra/postfix/sbin/postconf -e smtpd_recipient_restrictions='reject_non_fqdn_reci pient, permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks, reject_invalid_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_hostname, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unauth_destination, permit'
Problem in Amavis:B or Amavis:B::SNMP code: BerkeleyDB object version 0.26 does not match bootstrap parameter 0.27 at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/XSLoader.pm line 92.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 35) line 12.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 35) line 12.
Undefined subroutine &BerkeleyDB::Term::close_everything called at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i386-linux-thread-multi/BerkeleyDB.pm line 1675.
END failed--call queue aborted.
postfix/postfix-script: warning: not owned by root: /opt/zimbra/postfix-2.2.3/conf/main.cf
postfix/postfix-script: starting the Postfix mail system
How can I fix this, so that the status is correctly displayed? What could be the problem with local mail not being delivered correctly? This seems to result in dupes being delivered to the users.

Will upgrading to B3 solve all my problems? If so, is upgrading risky as in losing mail or other data or are you actually backward-compatible there? What type of backup would you recommend before upgrading so that I can get up and running again quickly?

I hope someone can help me on my way to get to know Zimbra better.

Thanks for the great product,

frosty