Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email not showing, Preview pane on the loose

In GA 156 FC4, mail display is still having trouble. Sometimes, it will display properly in the preview pane or in the full conversation view window. However every few views, the entire message is displayed in a 1.2 character wide column at the left of the pane/window. It may remain like this for several view attempts, and may be corrected by selecting other mail in the same folder or other folder. No javascript errors appear in the console. It seems like it thinks the width of the window is only slightly larger than 1 character wide.

This happens on linux firefox 1.0.7, mozilla 1.7.12, however on firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X, things are fine. I did not have time to check windows IE, firefox or mozilla.

Default Message display problem...

I am also experiencing this issue where the message appears in this 2 character or so line down the left side of the pane. I have tested on Firefox 1.0.7 and 1.5 on FC4 running the 3 GA release. I never experienced this with the beta versions. I find if I log out and log back in the problem temporarily disappears.

Any ideas?
    ~Petr
    Last edited by nemo; 02-09-2006 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Added OS and version info

Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Default same problem

Hi all.
    I have Version 3.0.0_GA_156.RHEL4 Feb 6, 2006 over centos 4.2. I have same problem, exist some update to apply in my production server to fix this problem? or the fix is only change the version of web browser (client side)?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by changux
    Hi all.
    I have Version 3.0.0_GA_156.RHEL4 Feb 6, 2006 over centos 4.2. I have same problem, exist some update to apply in my production server to fix this problem? or the fix is only change the version of web browser (client side)?

Thanks,
    Grab the 3.0.1 release. It has the fix for this.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.