Thread: My servers "stats" keeps shutting down in 4.5.10

Default My servers "stats" keeps shutting down in 4.5.10

I'm running 4.5.10 Network. Upgraded from 4.5.9 and now it seems my stats keeps shutting down. This is running on a rhel5x86 standalone with 2GB ram. I haven't seen anything on this out here so I thought I'd ask. 4.5.9 didn't seem to have this issue. I can restart the service and will show running.

Are you by any chance running the Shell Script backup? There's an issue with the sudo method of restarting the Zimbra services, that every fix I have tried only makes matters even worse. "zmcontrol start" run at the command line starts everything; same command run under sudo fails to start the "Stats" module.

I've just ignored it because except for that annoying red "X" on the summary page it doesn't affect anything adversely.

Dan

No, not that I can tell. The backups run as configured from the "default" install. I don't see any entries in my cron files/directories. I have not noticed anything but that "X" and I wanted to see if it was just me.

Color me stupid. . . Of course you wouldn't be running an open source backup procedure on network edition! Sorry 'bout that!

All right, all I can say here is that at least as far as I've been able to observe it's harmless, FWIW. . .