I have the latest version of Zimbra (oss) installed on a ubuntu 6.06 server. I have created a user that will be used for shared calendaring only called "family".

I have shared the calendar with my regular user (david), and it shows up in zimbra with no problems.

I can subscribe to the normal users (david) caldav and both calendar's show up (david's and family's), *however*, I keep getting this in my syslog on my osx macbook:

Jan 24 10:18:06 mankind iCal[794]: Unexpected EOF, returning last token as fallback
Jan 24 10:18:08: --- last message repeated 5 times ---
Jan 24 10:18:08 mankind iCalExternalSync[811]: [ICalExternalSync ]Encountered *** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: url)
Jan 24 10:18:08 mankind iCalExternalSync[811]: [ICalExternalSync ]NSException name:NSInvalidArgumentException reason:*** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: url)
Jan 24 10:18:08 mankind [0x0-0x51051].com.apple.iCal[794]: 2008-01-24 10:18:08.375 iCalExternalSync[811:10b] [ICalExternalSync ]Encountered *** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: url)
Jan 24 10:18:08 mankind [0x0-0x51051].com.apple.iCal[794]: 2008-01-24 10:18:08.378 iCalExternalSync[811:10b] [ICalExternalSync ]NSException name:NSInvalidArgumentException reason:*** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: url)
The problem is, I believe that whatever is causing these errors is preventing me from syncing calendars with my iPhone via iTunes. If I remove the shared family calendar from my regular account, thing sync fine. Its only when I have the family's calendar subscribed to in zimbra that this happens.

The odd thing is, if I subscribe to the family calendar via caldav, I have no problems. Which, I can do, however, I would like both calendars to be in the same "locations" for each access method:

using iCal: both calendar's show up (with full permissions).

Has anyone seen this before? Is there a workaround? Am I doing anything wrong?

btw, there are no errors in zimbra's mailbox.log.

Thanks,
David