Thread: SSL Certificate Question

Default SSL Certificate Question

Hi Community,

I have 2 zimbra 5.01 community edition servers ... working great I love Zimbra.

I would like to purchase commercial ssl certificates for my 2 zimbra servers. I have 2 urls that can be used to access each zimbra server ie... mail.domain1.com and mail.domain2.com can both take you to zimbra server 1 and mail.domainA.com and mail.domainB.com can both take you to zimbra server 2.

My question is that godaddy sells individual domain licenses as well as multiple domain ucc licenses. Since I have 4 domain names that each forward to 1 of 2 servers can I purchase the multiple domain ucc license to cover 2 servers 4 domain names? Remember 2 domain names forward to server1 and the other 2 domain names forward to server2.

What do I need to purchase from godaddy.com to get this configuration to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frank

Avoid GoDaddy in the first place, thats my advice!

Default Installing Zimbra UCC certificates

Dear All,

We are running zimbra version zcs-NETWORK-5.0.4_GA_2101.UBUNTU6.20080321141441

Because we are hosting around 20 domains we are planning to purchase a Multiple Domain Certificates, also called Unified Communications Certificates (UCC).

When I generate CSR with the certificates installation wizard and put a coma delimited list of domains in the common name field my input gets rejected with an error. Is there another way to do this?

Vito