That was the case in my situation. I am by far not an expert, so I can't tell you what *will* happen in your case. :D
i'm hoping my question isn't wrong in place here.
So far I'm running a Zimbra Open Source v8.0.5 and downloaded the backup script. I modified the parameters at the top and when trying to run the script I get the following error:
zmbak_v.0.8.sh: 138: [: Illegal number:
zmbak_v.0.8.sh: 158: zmbak_v.0.8.sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
When editing with nano:
(138) if [ "$UID" -ne "$ROOT_UID" ]
(140) echo "Run script as "root"."
(141) echo ""
(155) STATPIDBASE="$ZM_HOME""zmstat/pid/" # Location of Zimbra's PID files
(156) touch $LOG # Create log file
(157) HOSTNAME=`hostname --fqdn` # Set hostname
(158) STARTTIME=(`date +%s`) # Script Timer start
I did a bit of shell scripting but can't spot the problem. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance :)
Ubuntu defaults "sh" to /bin/dash which generally doesn't work with bash scripts. You may need to adjust it to use /bin/bash.
I'm already using bin/bash as my default shell...