Thread: New message quirk

Default New message quirk

When I am at my inbox, click on new message, add the TO: address, then add the Subject... and then, if I click in the body of the message area, there is no cursor showing. Nor is there any letters showing up if I type on the keyboard. No respone at all to keyboard presses.

If I click on any of the HTML buttons (font size, Bold, Italic,etc), and then click in the body area, the cursor shows and and all typed letters appear.

Mike

I've seen this before where Firefox loses the curser. For me if you click off the app and then back in it will correct itself. What browser/OS are you on?
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

>I've seen this before where Firefox loses the curser. For me if you click off the app and then back in it will correct itself. What browser/OS are you on?

I am using Firefox 1.0.7. I tried clicking off Firefox and then back on to no avail. If I click on the HTML formating ICONs (B I U, etc) I can then type. I will test it later using Win2000 and IE, see if it is browser specific.

Mike

There is a known issue with FF (that we've been dealing with for quite some time now) that takes the compose view out of HTML mode. Unfortunately, its an intermittent issue.

To confirm, can you post whatever JS error may be showing up in the JS console (Tools > Javascript Console)?