Thread: Global Footer

Red face Global Footer

First of all Kudos to everyone involved in this project... most excellent.

I am campaining to switch from MailEnable to ZCS, most of my users are using Outlook 2003 as their client, I think if I do the port forwarding correctly I won't need to worry about the fact that MailEnables IMAP sucks big time and doesn't work with imapsync. (Just venting)

Ooops, found this: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736

My real problem is adding a global footer to all messages from our domain, creating both HTML and plain text versions when required and ignoring calendar requests (cause they get goofy in Outlook 2003 if you add text to them), also ignoring messages that already have the comment

Currently with ME I use a vbscript processed through the MTA with a handy injection point that they (ME) provide.

Any help would be appreciated.

The Footer:
    This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the Dux IT dept at 888.389.2732 and destroy all copies of the original message. Please be advised that the content of this message and any replies thereof may be subject to access, review and disclosure by DUX>AREA for internal use.
    Last edited by Dux T; 02-01-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks for the kind words. As you found we don't have native support for this today but there may be some postfix add-on's that may help you.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.