We have been using Zimbra for a year now without any problems.
Recently we bought two new DELL desktop for our office.
When the user tries to compose a new mail it cannot place the cursor on the text area.
If the same user tries another workstation is works fine.
This workstation are 2 mo. old. They came with IE6 and are XP PRO. I have ran all the updates from MS update so IE7 is now the main browser version.
I have install back IE6 and the result is the same. remove all the add-ons same result. reset browser to default settings ,same result.
Is there some here that have a clue if what to do to correct this strange behaivor.
My shop is a windows shop all XP PRO nothing complicated. Zimbra server is a hosted-dedicated-server still on version 4.10 OS.
All inputs are welcome.