Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Easy adjustments or future enhancements?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Easy adjustments or future enhancements?

    Hi there,

    I'm still part way through my deployment of Zimbra, which is going quite well I must say and some of my users have asked about certain features they can't find and they used to have within Pegasus Mail which we're moving away from.

    Before I log any enhancement requests I thought I'd ask here in case some of these things are already features and I just can't find them or something that can be done from the command line.

    1) Is it possible to alter a folder so that it displays mail the same as the Sent folder. i.e. Instead of a From column there's a To column. One of my users files mail he has sent to a certain customer site in a separate folder and would like to be able to see which e-mail was sent to who.

    I noticed there is a command for zmmailbox which is:

    Code:
    modifyFolderFlags(mff)       {folder-path} {folder-flags}
    but no description as to what the flags are...

    2) Delivery/Read receipts. I just can't find where these are if they're a feature but it's something that has come up a couple of times.

    3) When an e-mail has been read, move it to a specified folder automatically. In Pegasus there is an option to set the default mail folder and to not keep mail in the 'New Mail' folder once read. i.e. read an e-mail in Inbox then once marked as read move it to another folder called 'My Mail'.

    I did have some queries about Default Language (it currently comes up as US not UK) as well as UK date format not showing, but I see these (at least the date format) is fixed in 5.0.3 which I've yet to upgrade to.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fold View Post
    1) Is it possible to alter a folder so that it displays mail the same as the Sent folder. i.e. Instead of a From column there's a To column. One of my users files mail he has sent to a certain customer site in a separate folder and would like to be able to see which e-mail was sent to who.
    Bug 19754 - "To" column for inbox
    Bug 10730 - Make the "To" column available on the mesage list view
    Bug 1108 - Sorting should be available on ALL columns
    Bug 6830 - sorting Sent folder by To column sorts wrong
    Bug 7972 - Mail sort using from column not enabled
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fold View Post
    I noticed there is a command for zmmailbox which is:
    Code:
    modifyFolderFlags(mff)       {folder-path} {folder-flags}
    but no description as to what the flags are...
    Bug 19188 - Ability to set "Answered" flags by zmmailbox
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fold View Post
    2) Delivery/Read receipts. I just can't find where these are if they're a feature but it's something that has come up a couple of times.
    Bug 7257 - Support read receipts and delivery reports in webmail
    Bug 12852 - Track and show status of email
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fold View Post
    3) When an e-mail has been read, move it to a specified folder automatically. In Pegasus there is an option to set the default mail folder and to not keep mail in the 'New Mail' folder once read. i.e. read an e-mail in Inbox then once marked as read move it to another folder called 'My Mail'.
    Might be already filed but don't see any RFE's on a quick search of bugzilla - go ahead and file a new one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •