Thread: Easy adjustments or future enhancements?

Default Easy adjustments or future enhancements?

Hi there,

I'm still part way through my deployment of Zimbra, which is going quite well I must say and some of my users have asked about certain features they can't find and they used to have within Pegasus Mail which we're moving away from.

Before I log any enhancement requests I thought I'd ask here in case some of these things are already features and I just can't find them or something that can be done from the command line.

1) Is it possible to alter a folder so that it displays mail the same as the Sent folder. i.e. Instead of a From column there's a To column. One of my users files mail he has sent to a certain customer site in a separate folder and would like to be able to see which e-mail was sent to who.

I noticed there is a command for zmmailbox which is:

Code:
    modifyFolderFlags(mff)       {folder-path} {folder-flags}
    but no description as to what the flags are...

2) Delivery/Read receipts. I just can't find where these are if they're a feature but it's something that has come up a couple of times.

3) When an e-mail has been read, move it to a specified folder automatically. In Pegasus there is an option to set the default mail folder and to not keep mail in the 'New Mail' folder once read. i.e. read an e-mail in Inbox then once marked as read move it to another folder called 'My Mail'.

I did have some queries about Default Language (it currently comes up as US not UK) as well as UK date format not showing, but I see these (at least the date format) is fixed in 5.0.3 which I've yet to upgrade to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fold View Post
    1) Is it possible to alter a folder so that it displays mail the same as the Sent folder. i.e. Instead of a From column there's a To column. One of my users files mail he has sent to a certain customer site in a separate folder and would like to be able to see which e-mail was sent to who.
    Bug 19754 - "To" column for inbox
    Bug 10730 - Make the "To" column available on the mesage list view
    Bug 1108 - Sorting should be available on ALL columns
    Bug 6830 - sorting Sent folder by To column sorts wrong
    Bug 7972 - Mail sort using from column not enabled
    I noticed there is a command for zmmailbox which is:
    Code:
    modifyFolderFlags(mff)       {folder-path} {folder-flags}
    but no description as to what the flags are...
    Bug 19188 - Ability to set "Answered" flags by zmmailbox
    2) Delivery/Read receipts. I just can't find where these are if they're a feature but it's something that has come up a couple of times.
    Bug 7257 - Support read receipts and delivery reports in webmail
    Bug 12852 - Track and show status of email
    3) When an e-mail has been read, move it to a specified folder automatically. In Pegasus there is an option to set the default mail folder and to not keep mail in the 'New Mail' folder once read. i.e. read an e-mail in Inbox then once marked as read move it to another folder called 'My Mail'.
    Might be already filed but don't see any RFE's on a quick search of bugzilla - go ahead and file a new one