Thread: [SOLVED] Moving Contacts

Default [SOLVED] Moving Contacts

Okay, I'm still on 5.0.2 here, so these may be non-issues. Tried under FF2/win32 FF3b5/linux

First.. when I move a contact from one folder to another, it doesn't show up in the new location. I tried this with an existing folder and a new folder, and by DnD and right click -> move. The contacts show up on reloading the client.

Second, when I created a new folder, auto-complete didn't pick up entries in the new folder, nor did it show up in the To: dialog. Also.. works after reload.

And on a completely different note.. I don't know how many people around here use external LDAP auth, but I've seen a few questions where people simply haven't created Zimbra users for the LDAP accounts. I've got a small app here at work for managing LDAP accts that I'm working on polishing up. If anyone's interested I might share it, although it's an interesting contraption.
    Last edited by p24t; 04-28-2008 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Cat fighting for control of keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by p24t View Post
    First.. when I move a contact from one folder to another, it doesn't show up in the new location. I tried this with an existing folder and a new folder, and by DnD and right click -> move. The contacts show up on reloading the client.

Second, when I created a new folder, auto-complete didn't pick up entries in the new folder, nor did it show up in the To: dialog. Also.. works after reload.
    Could not repro either of these issues on upcoming 5_0_6 builds. Tested against FF2/Mac.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Unable to repro on my other server, now that it's up to 5.0.5. Marking solved.