Thread: [SOLVED] Emoticons non selectable?

Default [SOLVED] Emoticons non selectable?

For some reason (through the last few upgrades) I've been unable to select emoticons from the drop down in the chant windows. IOW, I'm in a chat, I click the arrow to see the drop down of emoticons, but I can't click on any of them

Has anyone seen this or have a suggestion/solution?

Quote Originally Posted by SpEnTBoY View Post
    For some reason (through the last few upgrades) I've been unable to select emoticons from the drop down in the chant windows. IOW, I'm in a chat, I click the arrow to see the drop down of emoticons, but I can't click on any of them

Has anyone seen this or have a suggestion/solution?
    Ok for fun I'll add to this ... another thing that is not working anymore is other ascii characters in chat ... all apostrophe's etc now show up proper to the sender but the reciever sees this "It's" etc. Is there soemthing else I need to enable or do here? It was all working fine before I upgraded to 5.0.5

Ya part of what your describing is Bug 27167 - Some emoticons render using entities
    For instance apostrophe is &#39 and quote is "

However, the other part may be solved as I can select emoticons after changing the edit mode in 5.0.6_GA_2254.RHEL4_64 (& my com_zimbra_ymemoticons.zip is enabled).

Quote Originally Posted by mmorse View Post
    Ya part of what your describing is Bug 27167 - Some emoticons render using entities
    For instance apostrophe is &#39 and quote is "

However, the other part may be solved as I can select emoticons after changing the edit mode in 5.0.6_GA_2254.RHEL4_64 (& my com_zimbra_ymemoticons.zip is enabled).
    Ok wierd ... I redeployed my zimlets and that worked for the emoticons ... but the html one isn't showing links in email anymore ... I'll do some more digging, I'm sure I just need to set something

Thanks M

meh ... I'm going to stop posting questions ... as soon as I post it seems about 5 minutes later everything works or fixes itself. I debug and tinker around for 30-60 minutes THEN I post and within a very short period of time after that all is well ... *mumbles*

Eh sometimes we all just need a bump in the direction to troubleshoot - for instance you wouldn't have solved the entities rendering anyways.