Thread: whoa! new iPhone interface in 5.06!

Default whoa! new iPhone interface in 5.06!

To my surprise when I loaded up the mobile interface on my iphone for 5.06 I saw a link to "new interface (beta)". It looks awesome!

Keep up the good work.

Tony

It's actually there in 5.0.3+ (don't remember if anything was included in 5.0.2) we just weren't ready to advertise it

If you're running 5.0.6 there's a link, but for other versions without - simply append an X on the end of the mobile web-client URL:
    server.domain.com/zimbra/m/mainx
    -It's even got GAL autocomplete, and there's plenty of other features planned.

Forgot to mention you can also get the same via server.domain.com/zimbra/m/main?ui=1

Quote Originally Posted by mmorse View Post
    If you're running 5.0.6 there's a link, but for other versions without - simply append an X on the end of the mobile web-client URL:
    server.domain.com/zimbra/m/mainx
    -It's even got GAL autocomplete, and there's plenty of other features planned.
    Actually, if you're pre 5.0.6, you need to add .jsp to the end of the filename in order to get it compiled, as it's not defined in zimbra.web.xml.in

Loving that new interface, great work guys!

The Month Calendar view is great, looks just like the default calendar on the iPhone. If I was getting picky, I noticed that when I click on a day with or without an entry it will show you the day view of that day. But sometimes it doesn't and shows you the list of events for that day which I'm guessing is how it should behave.

Also the day view doesn't show shared Calender events but the month view does.