I've done an upgrade to the latest release, as usual it went smoothly. However there are two minor problems. During the install I got a message about there being no MX records for my system, I run a local BIND and there is an MX in BIND for my server and dig returns the correct information. I ignored the warning and continued to run the upgrade without problems. Is this a problem with the install script?

To troubleshoot the above MX record problem I ran zmprov to check the domain was already in existence and it is but zmprov gives the following message when run:
Code:
zmprov gad -v
java.net.UnknownHostException: A: A
        at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1308)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.LC.<clinit>(LC.java:160)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.KnownKey.<clinit>(KnownKey.java:39)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.LocalConfig.verify(LocalConfig.java:337)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.LocalConfig.<init>(LocalConfig.java:185)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.LocalConfig.readConfig(LocalConfig.java:360)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.LocalConfig.<clinit>(LocalConfig.java:365)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.Main.main(Main.java:116)
java.net.UnknownHostException: A: A
        at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1308)
        at com.zimbra.cs.localconfig.LC.<clinit>(LC.java:160)
        at com.zimbra.cs.util.Zimbra.toolSetup(Zimbra.java:186)
        at com.zimbra.cs.util.Zimbra.toolSetup(Zimbra.java:181)
        at com.zimbra.cs.util.Zimbra.toolSetup(Zimbra.java:177)
        at com.zimbra.cs.account.ProvUtil.main(ProvUtil.java:1409)
It then goes on to display the domains on this server. I also checked with 'zmprov gas -v' and that also displays the server correctly. In fact, zmprov seems to give this message for every command I tried.