I'm having some issues with zimbra 5 displaying the wrong addresses in the GAL.
1. One Zimbra server setup as name (zimbra.domain1.com)
2. All accounts are email@example.com
3. I make aliases from other domains to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I hide the email@example.com, but that also hides the alias firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If I make a distribution list called email@example.com, with a single firstname.lastname@example.org in it, I can then hide the email@example.com user from the GAL, and let the firstname.lastname@example.org appear, which is fine.
My question is, is there a way of making aliases appear in the GAL, even when the email@example.com is hidden?
Or am I doing it the "right" way?
Thanks for any help you can provide.