OK, will somebody please break this down for people like me who (obviously) know nothing? Here's what I did:
Please forget that "Moderator" by my name and answer this in as simple and complete fashion as possible, because I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.
- Bought a cert. from GoDaddy. Got my CSR from the Zimbra AdminGUI, listed my server type as "Other" before I read this thread. After reading Josh's post I went back and re-issued the cert as Tomcat type.
- Downloaded the cert package (comes as a zip file) and unzipped it on my desktop
- Tried to use the cert. import process on the GUI. Pointed the various certs to the files in the unzipped folder--mine is obvious; the root I tried both gd_bundle.crt and downloading GoDaddy's root cert (neither worked); for the intermediate I tried just the single intermediate file, then when Mike suggested the cross and then the intermediate I tried adding both, in that order.
- Still getting this error:Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: Message: Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: Error code: ZaCertWizard.prototype.installCallback Method: AjxException.UNKNOWN_ERROR Details:system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate:
- The command-line stuff you guys have here seems to pre-suppose having saved certain files in certain places, but I'm not sure which ones and where.