Thread: CACert CLI and Webadmin

Default CACert CLI and Webadmin

I've followed This thread as well as tried the webadmin interface for adding a CACert but when accessing my webmail I still get the ZCS signed certificate. Has something changed or is there just a lot more to it? I've done enough manual keys and self-signed certs in plain old LAMP type settings I'm just not sure how to get my CACert working or showing up as the cert for my domain in ZCS

Sooo ... I decided to try doing everything from the webadmin console again. The error I'm getting is:

Code:
    Your certificate was not installed due to the erorr: system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate
    So does anyone know what would render the crt invalid? checking from a command line everything looks good as far as I can tell but I'm not sure what is leaving ZCS to believe it's an invalid cert

Any hints are greatly appreciated

Other Info:
    Code:
    # ssl-cert-check -c btrtg.crt

Host                                            Status       Expires      Days Left
    ----------------------------------------------- ------------ ------------ ----------
    FILE:btrtg.crt                                  Valid        Dec 10 2008  180
    Also can grab the csr info etc if anyone thinks it would help

Exact same problem here, created a new request, uploaded to cacert, saved new cert as a file, then tried to add this new cert as well as cacert's root.crt. This gives me invalid certificate error.
    Anyone had any luck with this?

Default workaround

I bypassed the error here by changing the target to ---All Servers---, seems like a reasonable workaround for this on a single server setup.