Thread: Calendar is not syncing

Default Calendar is not syncing

Hi there,

since a few weeks I´ve to admin a Zimbra Server V4.5.6 Network Edition.... so I´m a complete Newbee :-)

One of Our Power-Users have a Problem with syncing to Outlook:

After a complete Client Crash Outlook syncs not correct to the server - esspecially the calendar-entrys are buggy.

The User have about 2000 entrys in his calendar in past and future (unfortantly he needs all the entrys for history). I can see all this entrys in the frontend but they are not synced to the Outlook-Client even I initialize a complete new MAPI-Profile (with an empty ZDB).

If I edit one of the calendar-entrys in the frontend and save it, is synced to Outlook like it should.

Is there any way to "touch" all the entrys of this users calendar so that they will be synced to Outlook?

Hope someone can help me :-)

Regards, André

Welcome to the forums. Have you checked to see if there are any errors in the log files? Log Files - Zimbra :: Wiki

Have you tried reinstalling the Outlook connector? You may also want to try redoing his profile on another system to see if the error is with the client.

Quote Originally Posted by p24t View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Have you checked to see if there are any errors in the log files? Log Files - Zimbra :: Wiki

Have you tried reinstalling the Outlook connector? You may also want to try redoing his profile on another system to see if the error is with the client.
    Hi there,

yeah - I´ve checked the logs - there are no errors responding to this account.... and we have tested it with a complete "fresh notebook" and on my system in a new User-Profile... nothing changes.

I´m really at the end - ´cause I´ve no idea what I can do except deleting the account and loosing all entrys - and that is no soloution ....

Hi,

yes - there is no error-entry in the Logs corresponding to this account and we have tested it on several machines (new installed, my Laptop, etc.).

Regards, André