Thread: batch zmprov cds

Hybrid View

Default batch zmprov cds

I need to add a batch of imap DataSources to my pilot group, so that they get their current mail inside of the zimbra pilot server. Here is what I have been testing for adding it:

./zmprov cds user@zimbra.domain.com imap name zimbraDataSourceEmailAddress user@domain.com zimbraDataSourceEnabled TRUE zimbraDataSourceHost domain zimbraDataSourceUsername user zimbraPrefFromAddress user@zimbra.domain.com zimbraPrefFromDisplay 'User Name' zimbraDataSourceConnectionType cleartext
    here is the error I get:
    ERROR: service.INVALID_REQUEST (invalid request: createDataSource invalid schema change: [LDAP: error code 65 - object class 'zimbraImapDataSource' requires attribute 'zimbraDataSourceFolderId'])
    I understand that I need to add this attribute, but my question is... How do I know what the next id number in the sequence? I don't want to apply an id number that is already in use. Is there away that this will automatically apply the next number in the sequence?
    Suggestions? Thx!

solved my own dilema... null worked as a value for this attribute. /facepalm