Thread: Install GoDaddy Cert

Default Install GoDaddy Cert

Hello,
    I have looked all over and have tried a bunch of different suggestions but I cant seem to install my GoDaddy Cert via the Web Admin Console.

When I downloaded the goDaddy cert bundle I got the following files

mail.acworld.com.crt
    gd_bundle.crt
    gd_cross_intermediate.crt
    gd_intermediate.crt

I added them according to the wiki Commercial Certificate in 5.x - Zimbra :: Wiki

But I always get the same error --
    Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: Message: Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: Error code: ZaCertWizard.prototype.installCallback Method: AjxException.UNKNOWN_ERROR Details:system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate:
    Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
    tom

I'm actually having the exact same problem. I got the two files from GoDaddy:
    gd_intermediate_bundle.crt and webmail.domainname.com.crt. I was told by GoDaddy technical support that I needed to import the webmail.domainname.com.crt as the "Certificate" and then import the gd_intermediate_bundle.crt file as both the root certificate and the intermediate certificate. If I try to do that I get a duplicate file name error and if I try to remove the intermediate certificate I get the same error that Tom gets above.

Anyone have any idea what is going on here? When I downloaded the cert files I chose to download the Apache files instead of the Tomcat files, is that a problem?

Thanks!
    Nate