Hi Everyone,

So I am really at a loss right now. I am totally unable to get the GoDaddy certs that I purchased to install correctly on my Zimbra server. I'm to the point now that I'm thinking about just totally rebuilding my server from scratch and reimporting in the message stores.

Every time I try to import the Godaddy crt files I get the same error:
Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Unmatching certificate (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) pair.

I have spent hours on this forum reading the posts and reading the Wiki pages about how to install a GoDaddy signed certificate and none of it has worked for me. It is clear to me that something is simply screwed up in my Zimbra server configuration.

Does anyone know of the steps I could take to start over from scratch with my keystores and certificate files? Just like Zimbra would be after a fresh install? I really think that is my only choice other then totally starting from scratch with the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nate