Thread: [SOLVED] GoDaddy Certificate

Default [SOLVED] GoDaddy Certificate

I just purchased a GoDaddy certificate. I first generated the csr using the zimbra admin interface. I used that file to generate the crt from godaddy. I tried to install the cert using the crt for my server, the intermediate crt, and what i believe to be the godaddy root crt.

When it tried to install the certificate, I got this error.

Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Unmatching certificate (/opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current_comm.key) pair.

Default Another Attempt

I found in the wiki where it says I also need the gd_cross_intermediate.crt file. I downloaded this file and tried to is it. I get the following error.

Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate Chain: /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt: /O=vindico.profarius.com/OU=Domain Control Validated/CN=vindico.profarius.com Message: Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate Chain: /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt: /O=vindico.profarius.com/OU=Domain Control Validated/CN=vindico.profarius.com Error code: ZaCertWizard.prototype.install...

Default More Fun

I also tried the gd_bundle.crt instead of the gd-class2-root.crt file. This brought me back to this error.

Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: Message: Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: Error code: ZaCertWizard.prototype.installCallback Method: AjxException.UNKNOWN_ERROR Details:system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate:

This looks better than the last, but it's still not installing. Any ideas???

I'm having the same problem.. I orginally tried to install the wrong set of root CA stuff.. then finally found the correct ones.. and I get the same error message as your last one.

I'm still puzzling it out.

Default Answer

I found this to be the answer I was looking for.

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...html#post95868

Rock on! That solved my problem too.. Thank you!