I looked around the forum and wikis but i cannot find a solution for my situation.

I get this error when i type: zmcontrol status
Code:
Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.
Enabled services read from cache. Service list may be inaccurate.
Host mail.domain.com
        antispam                Stopped
                zmmtaconfigctl is not running
                zmamavisdctl is not running
        antivirus               Stopped
                zmmtaconfigctl is not running
                zmamavisdctl is not running
                zmclamdctl is not running
        imapproxy               Stopped
                nginx is not running
                memcached is not running
        ldap                    Stopped
        logger                  Stopped
                logmysql.server is not running
                zmlogswatchctl is not running
        mailbox                 Stopped
                zmmtaconfigctl is not running
                mysql.server is not running
                zmmailboxdctl is not running
        mta                     Stopped
                zmmtaconfigctl is not running
                postfix is not running
                saslauthd is not running
                zmsaslauthdctl is not running
        snmp                    Stopped
                swatch is not running
        spell                   Stopped
                Apache not running.  No PID file found.
                zmapachectl is not running
        stats                   Stopped
Version Info:
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ zmcontrol -v

Release 5.0.9_GA_2533.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8
------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ ps -ef | grep slapd
zimbra   29458 25632  0 13:20 pts/0    00:00:00 grep slapd
------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ zmhostname
mail.domain.com
i have run this code from a port i found on this forum but i still get this error:
Code:
chown -R zimbra:zimbra /opt/zimbra
/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms -verbose
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost
192.168.1.11    mail.domain.com   mail

# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ host `hostname`
Host mail not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ dig domain.com mx

; <<>> DiG 9.4.2-P1 <<>> domain.com mx
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 61162
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;domain.com.              IN      MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
domain.com.       604800  IN      MX      10 mail.domain.com.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
domain.com.       604800  IN      NS      mail.domain.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mail.domain.com.  604800  IN      A       192.168.1.11

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.1.11#53(192.168.1.11)
;; WHEN: Thu Sep 18 13:33:12 2008
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 85
i also did it with mail.domain.com
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ dig mail.domain.com mx

; <<>> DiG 9.4.2-P1 <<>> mail.domain.com mx
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 23081
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mail.domain.com.         IN      MX

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
domain.com.       604800  IN      SOA     mail.domain.com. admin.domain.com. 80729 604800 86400 2419200 604800

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.1.11#53(192.168.1.11)
;; WHEN: Thu Sep 18 13:36:47 2008
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 81
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ dig domain.com any

; <<>> DiG 9.4.2-P1 <<>> domain.com any
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 61513
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;domain.com.              IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
domain.com.       604800  IN      SOA     mail.domain.com. admin.domain.com. 80729 604800 86400 2419200 604800
domain.com.       604800  IN      NS      mail.domain.com.
domain.com.       604800  IN      MX      10 mail.domain.com.
domain.com.       604800  IN      A       192.168.1.11

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mail.domain.com.  604800  IN      A       192.168.1.11

;; Query time: 19 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.1.11#53(192.168.1.11)
;; WHEN: Thu Sep 18 13:38:15 2008
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 143
also did it with mail.domain.com
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ dig mail.domain.com any

; <<>> DiG 9.4.2-P1 <<>> mail.domain.com any
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 50904
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;mail.domain.com.         IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
mail.domain.com.  604800  IN      A       192.168.1.11

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
domain.com.       604800  IN      NS      mail.domain.com.

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.1.11#53(192.168.1.11)
;; WHEN: Thu Sep 18 13:40:46 2008
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 69
Code:
zimbra@mail:~$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
nameserver 192.168.1.11
if theres anything else i need to por, please let me know.
I've tried to reinstall but this still comes up.

Previously i was running ZCS 5.0.7 on Ubuntu 7.10 then i upgraded to ubuntu 8.04 followed by an upgrade to ZCS 5.0.9

Thank you