Thread: Zimbra standard version & multiple calendars

Default Zimbra standard version & multiple calendars

Hello all,

All our users are using the Advanced/AJAX web client with a few exceptions. One of those users cannot use the advanced version due to their screen resolution being too low.

My question is - I cannot seem to find out how to place an appointment on a different calendar than the user's own calendar in the Standard/HTML version. I can easily do this in the Advanced client, but I see no option in the Standard client to place an appointment on a different (shared) calendar.

Am I blind and missing the obvious or is the standard version incapable of putting appointments on shared calendars? I seem to be able to put appointments on regular (non-shared) calendars without a problem.

Just quickly, while I have you on this issue, Mike: my laptop is 1400x1050...

and I'm 43. :-)

Is there a way to turn *up* the size of the text-mode fixed-pitch font in the message window only?

I'm fine with the sizes of the other stuff...
    Jay R. Ashworth - ZCS 6.0.9CE/CentOS5 - St Pete FL US - Music - Blog - Photography - IANAL - IAAMA
    Try to Ask Questions The Smart Way -- you'll get better answers.

Put your product and version in your profile/signature - All opinions strictly my own, even though I have an employer these days.
    If you [SOLVE] something, please tell everyone how for the archives
    And, please... read what people write, and answer the questions they asked, not the ones they didn't.

Thanks Mike - the zmprov zimbraPrefAdvancedClientEnforceMinDisplay FALSE should work in this case for us.

I did throw a vote in for 23531 since it would be nice to see but if I can force this user to the ajax version, it should be fine in this case.

I haven't really looked into where that's handled in the code (most just use the browser ctrl + so it affects all sites, but I realize that often makes the client look out of wack when it gets really large/or you possibly don't need everything else enlarged) make sure it's filed in bugzilla if it isn't already.