Thread: New meetings not showing up in calendar

Default New meetings not showing up in calendar

we have a user that's not getting any new meetings in her calendar. she gets the email notification, but nothing ever shows up calendar-wise. the weird part is things were showing up before and stopped about 1 week ago. no changes that we know of.

we can look at one of our conference room calendars and see she's the "organizer" for a few meetings, but they don't exist in hers.

i've removed all data and zdb files under her profile, uninstalled the connector and reinstalled and re-sync'ed mail and calendar with no improvement. i even tried setting her account up on a spare laptop with the same result.

i'm a little at a loss for how to troubleshoot this, so i'm hoping you guys can give some idea of where to start looking.

What version of Outlook are they using (assuming that she uses Outlook since you mentioned the connector) Also are they inviting her to meetings through another Outlook or are they inviting through the Web UI? Please give me all the information you can, and some
    Eric J Lynner
    Dynamic Business Solutions

“Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind.”
    – Donald Knuth

Quote Originally Posted by Lynner View Post
    What version of Outlook are they using (assuming that she uses Outlook since you mentioned the connector) Also are they inviting her to meetings through another Outlook or are they inviting through the Web UI? Please give me all the information you can, and some
    thanks for the reply! she's using Outlook 2007 with the 5.0.9_GA_2500_5.0.2706.9 connector. these meeting requests are coming through another outlook client as well as her own. for instance, someone creates a meeting in conference room A and invites the user along with others. the meeting shows up in conference room A's calendar (everyone including the user can see this), but not in the user's personal calendar. this is the case with past meetings the user has scheduled as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynner View Post
    thanks for the reply!

she's using Outlook 2007 with the 5.0.9_GA_2500_5.0.2706.9 connector in windows xp with full updates. we're running the latest zimbra server on a linux machine.

these meeting requests are coming through another outlook client as well as her own. for instance, someone creates a meeting in conference room A and invites the user along with others. the meeting shows up in conference room A's calendar (everyone including the user can see this), but not in the user's personal calendar.

this is the case with past meetings the user has scheduled as well.

Have you tried having them do this in the Web Interface? Just so we can narrow down its just an Outlook Issue.
    Eric J Lynner

– Donald Knuth

Default web interface as well

i have tried this with the web interface as well. it meshes exactly with what outlook is showing.

Does she have any filters setup for her account?

Default some, but none affecting this

my understanding is the calendar events would show up no matter what filters she has in place. especially since she's the one scheduling some of these events.

This is weird why it is doing the exact same thing in the WEB UI as well.............. because usally it is just an Outlook issue.
    Eric J Lynner

– Donald Knuth