We are currently at 5.0.8NE and didn't upgrade to 5.0.9 because of the sort issue. Now I was wondering if we should hold off on 5.0.10 because our cert direct looks like the following:

root root 6 Jul 19 01:38 84604eb5.0 -> ca.pem
root root 17 Jul 19 01:38 c5b5114c.0 -> commercial_ca.pem
zimbra zimbra 887 Jul 19 01:38 ca.key
zimbra zimbra 968 Jul 19 01:38 ca.pem
zimbra zimbra 2.1K Jul 19 01:38 commercial_ca_1.pem
zimbra zimbra 1016 Jul 19 01:38 commercial_ca_2.pem
zimbra zimbra 3.1K Jul 19 01:38 commercial_ca.pem
root root 19 Jul 19 01:38 f64d9715.0 -> commercial_ca_2.pem

I've seen a few threads about certificates and 5.0.10. With the current way the certs are linked for us, does this guarantee that we will have problems if we upgrade to 5.0.10?