Thread: [SOLVED] Old password caching on multi-server install?

Default [SOLVED] Old password caching on multi-server install?

I have a multi server install separated into 1 LDAP master, 1 LDAP replica, 1 MTA server, and 2 mailbox servers, and we've just recently started using the second mailbox server, and I'm noticing that during password updates, old passwords seem to stay cached for a while in the web interface on the mailbox server that an account isn't on. Users are normally able to login from the web interface on either server, and will be redirected to the correct server after authentication.

Sometimes, it can take quite a while to update the password (5-15 minutes). Additionally, changing the status of a domain (ie active/closed/expired/etc) from the other server sometimes seems to result in a large delay as well.

I assume that this means that zimbra not updating the soap cache of the mailbox servers that don't house an account on a password change, and is failing to update the soap cache on the mailbox server itself when changing domain status. Is there any way I can get this to happen? Or any bug reports (didn't see anything searching bugzilla, but maybe I missed something)?

Also, I tried turning the reverse web proxy on with memcache's ttl turned down to 1 second, but that didn't seem to fix the problem. The soap on the incorrect server seems to still get accessed. As a matter of fact, doing this caused the password update issue to occur on a the second mailbox server sometimes too. There were also some differences in functionality in redirect mode with the reverse proxy turned on that caused a few problems with the outlook connector and activesync for a few users.

zmprov flushCache [account|cos|domain|server] [name|id]

zmlocalconfig | grep ldap_cache_account_maxage (default is 15 minutes)

Looks exactly like what I need. Thanks.

Default Thaks

Tenia el mismo problema gracias por el dato