I was doing an upgrade on a test machine of the New bug release 3.0.1. After the DB was changed i'm getting this error

Upgrade complete
Checking for port conflicts
Setting defaults from ldap...ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException zimbratest.soltec.net:389)
ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException zimbratest.soltec.net:389)
ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.CommunicationException zimbratest.soltec.net:389)
Done
Checking ldap on localhost:389...FAILED ( ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) )

It then asks me to address the issues with ***** next to them which happen to be
******* +Web server HTTP port: UNSET
******* +Web server HTTPS port: UNSET
(why these are not set I dont know, they were set before)
Anyways i went a head and set these manually then was treated with this

Store configuration

1) Status: Enabled
2) Create Admin User: no
3) SMTP host: zimbratest.soltec.net
4) Web server HTTP port: 80
5) Web server HTTPS port: 443
6) Web server mode: mixed
7) IMAP server port: 143
8) IMAP server SSL port: 993
9) POP server port: 110
10) POP server SSL port: 995
11) Use spell check server: yes
12) Spell server URL: http://zimbratest.soltec.net:7780/aspell.php

Select, or 'r' for previous menu [r] r
Checking ldap on localhost:389...FAILED ( ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) )

Seems that it can't connect to the ldap server....which it shouldn't because the ldap server was stopped during the upgrade process. Anyways it keeps telling me to address the **** or correct ldap configuartion but there are no **** and i can't do anything about the ldap server not being run because it was shutdown. So right now i'm stuck in a neverending loop