1. Thanks a lot to the person who built and continues to maintain the 5.0.11 build on Source Forge for Mac OS X PPC. It is much appreciated. Please let us know if we can help in any way at all, resources or money. It has now been running well in production for the last week or so except for one issue.
2. We copied the main /opt/zimbra to a new location and upgraded that. Everything went fine. At one point the installer got hung going through the "log files" and the Mysql "stop/start routine". Hitting ^C got it out of the hung state (It was hung for over 12 hours). It finished and all services started appropriately.
3. ONE ISSUE that remains is that the SMTP authentication is failing for "non-trusted networks". The original install (4.5.11) was set up to relay mail to another host for external delivery. It was also set up for external LDAP authentication.
4. The present install is also set up for external LDAP auth (works perfectly for IMAP, Web Mail etc.) but fails for SMTP. We have tried to set up relay, no success, no-relay, no-success.
5. We have tried over 4 score solutions found on these forums. But, to no avail.
Can anyone please help?
Also, can anyone help with movement of this implementation to an intel machine? It is currently running on 10.4.11 and will be moved to 10.5.6. The copying of files method did not work.
Thank you &