Thread: Problem installing Go Daddy, Inc. SSL Cert

Unhappy Problem installing Go Daddy, Inc. SSL Cert

So, there are endless numbers of these posts, and I assure you I've read them all - none offer solutions that work in this case.

I'm running Release 5.0.10_GA_2638.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 NETWORK edition

I bought a multi-name SSL certificate (not wildcard - just 5 different domains.) I created a CSR through the Zimbra admin GUI for all 5 domains (I'll import the CSR into other web servers another day.)

When I go to install the certs, I get the following error.

Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate Chain: /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt: /C=US/O=The Go Daddy Group, Inc./OU=Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority
    and
    Message: Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate Chain: /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt: /C=US/O=The Go Daddy Group, Inc./OU=Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority Error code: ZaCertWizard.prototype.installC...
    I'd love to see this work properly. I've tried
    1. adding new lines / line feeds to the beginning and end of all the related files
    2. tried gd-class2-root.crt instead of gd_bundle.crt
    3. tried selecting "All Servers" instead of the named server
    and all the combinations of the above suggested in all the forum posts on the topic. (http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...html#post95868 , http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...rtificate.html , and others that aren't in my cache anymore.)

Even this fails - Installing a GoDaddy Commercial Certificate - Zimbra :: Wiki with the following error
    root@zimbra:/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial# /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr verifycrt comm /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial_ca.crt
    ** Verifying /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key
    Certificate (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) match.
    XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate: /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt: /C=US/O=The Go Daddy Group, Inc./OU=Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority
    error 2 at 2 depth lookup:unable to get issuer certificate

Suggestions?

Thanks!
    Andy

I've also just spent a couple of hours on this but have managed to get it installed. I followed the CLI instructions from Installing a GoDaddy Commercial Certificate - Zimbra :: Wiki with the following changes

Step 2

cat gd_bundle.crt gd-class2-root.crt >> commercial_ca.crt

Step 3

cp /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra
    chmod 740 /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial.key