I know the title is awfully vague but I'm at a loss. I recently threw in a firewall to prevent some unauthorized attempts to access my systems. I have the networking and everything set up with 1:1 NAT and all ports appear to forwarded correctly as I can get to the web console, SSH, POP, IMAP, etc. However, no messages are being delivered to my inbox. I have looked at a bunch of stuff and nothing's raising a red flag. The only difference should be that the server went from being directly on the net with a static public IP to being in a DMZ with 1:1 NAT being configured and it having a private IP address on the DMZ interface so I'm guessing it has something to do with either DNS or hostnames somewhere along the line but cannot find it for the life of me. I looked at the mail queues on the admin console and everything is being deferred at the moment, no matter how many times I queue it up. I do NOT get any bounce messages at all. This has apparently been going on for 2 weeks and I just realized it today so I have a few messages in there waiting to be delivered.

I have search the forum for the symptoms and tried some of the fixes but have not found anything that resolves this issue. To tell you the truth, I don't even know where to look. Please, someone help me!!!