We're migrating from Microsoft Exchange to Zimbra.
Our actual configuration is the following:
Right now we have some issues:
- We have one internal email using Exchange (teamwork.local) and several external mailboxes that we use with POP3/STMP (dom1.com / dom2.com / dom3.com)
- All our mails (internal and externals) are stored on the Exchange server (server.teamwork.local) so if we open our Exchange mailbox in another machine or via the Exchange Web Client, we'll have all information there.
- This is the configuration we would like to mirror on Zimbra!
- When we create an internal account (an account at the ZCS), this information gets stored on the ZCS. However we haven't found a way yet to store also external POP3/SMTP accounts onto the ZCS as well
- Further we would like to have a way to access all our mailboxes also over the WebClient.
- There is an option at the WebClient to configure external mailboxes to be retrieved. However we would like to get the option to send emails also over these addresses. Let's say I get an email to my account email@example.com over the Zimbra Web Client, I would like to get the option to reply to this email with my email address firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender.
I'm confident there is an option to do so. I thank you in advance for your support.