Hey all,

I tried to upgrade to 3.1.0 but it failed with a mysql error. I had made a copy of my /opt/zimbra install after the failed upgrade i removed zimbra and did a fresh install of 3.0.1 ( the same version i had been using before)

I copy the backed up files back into /opt/zimbra (after stopping zimbra ) and start zimbra back up. It starts fine. I can log in to the admin console fine as well. i can log in as a user , but when i do I get the following:

msg - system failure: missing blob for id: 2880, change: 3127
com.zimbra.cs.service.ServiceException: system failure: missing blob for id: 2880, change: 3127
at com.zimbra.cs.service.ServiceException.FAILURE(Ser viceException.java:131)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailItem.getBlob(MailItem.ja va:669)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MessageCache.fetchFromStore( MessageCache.java:189)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MessageCache.getMimeMessage( MessageCache.java:154)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Message.getMimeMessage(Messa ge.java:280)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ToXML.encodeMessageAsMP (ToXML.java:477)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.GetMsg.handle(GetMsg.ja va:84)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:255)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:163)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:84)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:228)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:709)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:154)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invo ke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invo ke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke( StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invok e(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(A ccessLogValve.java:541)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(H ttp11Processor.java:869)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11 ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProt ocol.java:667)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.process Socket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThr ead.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlR unnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

code - service.FAILURE
method - ZmCsfeCommand.prototype.invoke
detail - soap:Receiver



can someone PLEASE shed some light on this, I need to fix it fast.

thanks