Thread: [SOLVED] Genuine mail going to junk folder

Default [SOLVED] Genuine mail going to junk folder

Hi,

one of our critical user's mails are going to junk folder of other's mailbox. All are in the same domain. and all these mails are genuine mails. Our users are using outlook with POP3 account. so they wont able to see the junk folder and they access webmail very rarely... I know to configure IMAP at client end is very minor change but user is not ready for it right now... :-(

And this user and (myself also ) want to understand how his mails are going to junk folder of other's mailbox. Pls help.

Thanks

and as mentioned in below link
    http://www.zimbra.com/forums/users/1...nk-filter.html

mentioned the particular mail as "non junk" is the only option for such situation ?

Are you still using 4.5.10 ? If not please update your profile with the output from
    Code:
    su - zimbra
    zmcontrol -v
    I would highly recommend that you plan a upgrade to the latest release soon.

hi,

I am still using 4.5.10 version in my production server..i have tested upgrade in my DR site. But ya i am planning for upgrade on production very soon. But i am waiting for version 6 as it will include signature facility which mentioned in zimbra bugzilla .. and our client also need it..

Is there any solution for above issue for zcs 4.5.10

Thanks

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by chandu View Post
    But i am waiting for version 6 as it will include signature facility which mentioned in zimbra bugzilla .. and our client also need it..
    You would be far better upgrading to the latest Zimbra 5.x release (you'll need to take interim steps as detailed in the forums) than waiting until 6.x is released (that won't be until mid-year anyway) - it will make your upgrade to 6.x easier.

Quote Originally Posted by chandu View Post
    one of our critical user's mails are going to junk folder of other's mailbox. All are in the same domain. and all these mails are genuine mails.
    I find that extremely hard to believe especially as you've not shown any examples of the email headers nor log information showing that a genuine email has been delivered to another users mailbox or Junk folder.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

I forgot to update here..After upgradation from 4.5.10 to 5.0.12, this issue got resolved..now those mails are getting inbox instead of junk folder...

thanks bill and uxbod ...