I've a curious problem here:
I use a SmartRelay for my Zimbra and I set it a while ago and it worked fine. Now I wanted to change to a different SmartRelay (cause the old one is going to shut down in a few weeks) but whatever I do : Zimbra still uses the old one.
ok: what I did:
$zmprov mcf zimbraMtaRelayHost NEWSMTP.HOST.COM
$zmprov gacf zimbraMtaRelayHost
Then I restarted zimbra (I even restarted the whole server !!) but outgoing mails are still relayed via OLDSMTP.HOST.COM
NEWSMTP.HOST.COM is a simple A-Record with no extra MX-setup.
To me it seems like there is another place in the config where a SmartRelay is defined and that my first call of zmprov mcf zimbraMtaRelayHost set this other place too or even I set it by myself and simply forgot about it.
any hint welcome