1. A resource calendar is set to "automatically accept appointments unless busy"
2. The system administrator enters a meeting date and time directly in the resource calendar.
3. A user then attempts to post a meeting to the resource calendar for the same day and time.
4. The resource calendar emails the user, and says in effect, "Sorry, already booked."
1. The rejected meeting still appears in the resource calendar along with the initially accepted meeting.
2. The rejected meeting appears in the user's default calendar ("Calendar")
Is this a recognized bug?