I currently employ (in an alternate mail server) a system whereby I receive mail to various addresses via a catch-some system (more precise details here if you're interested: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...all-twist.html)

When I sign up to a new web service, I usually assign each with a unique email address (such as: google-in@my.com, yahoo-in@my.com, zimbra-in@my.com, etc), this way, when I start getting email, I know the culprit who 1) started sending me the email, and 2) who to block - ie, which email address to not allow as incoming anymore. This also serves the purpose of not having to give out new addresses to all my friends.

What I want to be able to do is, when email comes in from say google-in@my.com, I want the outbound address to become THAT address and not the primary address. Ideally, I would like this to occur dynamically without me having to create personas for each account name - as you can imagine, I have a lot of addresses.

Is there a way for this to be acieved in Zimbra?

Maybe a FROM line at the top of the new-email page where I can free text the address it is coming from?