Thread: When is 5.0.16 Coming?

Default When is 5.0.16 Coming?

I have around 30 Mac users and they are begging me to upgrade to the next version of Zimbra because 5.0.15 has broken many of their calendars.

Here is the bug that is causing the problem:
    Bug 31489 – CalDAV: Unable to send invitation with iCal when the account was setup using an alias.

There is no good work around and I get complaints almost daily. With nothing on pm.zimbra.com except "Future" what can I tell my users?

Also, we actually purchased NE and have support. Is this worth using one of our support requests? Maybe we could get a patch or something, no?

Thanks.

Tom.

specific release dates are never given, sometimes staff will hint at stuff though. judging by the fact that theres only 4 open issujes showing for 5.0.16 i'd imagine it won't be too long.

filing a ticket wouldn't hurt. maybe you get a patch, if it is that bug they're not going to charge you a support case for teh bug.

Did you just upgrade from 4.5 or something? That bug seems to talk about a problem existing since 5.0.9.

Depending on how your login names look, you might be really unhappy, but it seems that dropping alias/canonical redirections is the present workaround.

Looks like 5.0.16 is waiting on 33274 (which could be pretty disturbing), some cosmetic things for Comcast, and QA (flipping "resolved" to "verified").