Thread: Unable to view messages in queues

Hybrid View

Default Unable to view messages in queues

We've just started using Zimbra (Mac OS X 10.4.6, using NAT and split DNS), and we're sending and receiving mail successfully, but I'm having a problem with the mail queues interface. It's giving a count of deferred messages, but it doesn't actually show any information about them. I just get a gray bar where I'm guessing I should be seeing information about each of the messages. This is the same in the other queues as well, though they all show zero messages, so I wouldn't expect to see anything there.

Status shows that everything is running. I haven't yet found any errors in zimbra.log. So far as I know our internal and public DNS is configured correctly, and all necessary ports are open on the router firewall.

I don't know if it's related, but most of the statistics don't seem to be keeping up either. Message Volume and Message Count seem to have been the same for days. Anti-spam, Anti-virus and Disk all show Data not yet available. Mailbox quotas seem to be displaying and updating correctly. The server's been running for almost a week now.

Has anyone seen this, or have an idea what may be happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The lack of data on a deferred items seems like a bug. If you grep /var/log/zimbra.log any deferred hits?

Are the gengraphs cron entries in the cron tab?
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.