DNSBL - hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com ?????
Has anyone used the DNSBL hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com. They seem to be accurate, but they have the capability of whitelisting that does not seem to be recognized in Zimbra.
Spam DNS Lists - Computer Tyme Support Wiki
* 127.0.0.1 - whilelist - trusted nonspam
* 127.0.0.2 - blacklist - block spam
* 127.0.0.3 - yellowlist - mix of spam and nonspam
* 127.0.0.4 - brownlist - all spam - but not yet enough to blacklist
* 127.0.0.5 - NOBL - This IP is not a spam only source and no blacklists need to be tested
Specifically the whitelisting isn't working, but then neither are the yellow listing. (edited to protect the innoc....um, someones)
May 21 09:02:31 mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mailserver.sendingserver.org[123.456.789.123]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [1123.456.789.123] blocked using hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com; White listed 123.456.789.123 See Spam DNS Lists - Computer Tyme Support Wiki
/ Quit listed 123.456.789.123 See Spam DNS Lists; - Computer Tyme Support Wiki
from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mailserver.sendingserver.org>
Mail | Dell 2950III | 2x Quad Core 5420 | 8gb RAM | 6x 146gb SAS RAID 0+1 | Red Hat 5.3 | Zimbra 6.0.10 Network Edition
Test | VMware ESXi Whitebox | Phenom II Black 3.2ghz | 12gb RAM | 6x 1tb SATA RAID 0+1 | CentOS 5.4 | FOSS, Not in use now